RIEBEEK VALLEY WINE CO
RIEBEEK VALLEY • SWARTLAND
Nestled in the picturesque Riebeek Valley, in the heart of the Swartland region, you’ll find rolling slopes of vineyards that thrive in untamed beauty.
These vineyards are the legacy of generations that have nurtured these vines through tough dry-land conditions, to produce a distinctive collection of wines.
Established in 1941, Riebeek Valley Wine Co focusses exclusively on wines that are 100% wine of origin Swartland, making them one of the oldest, truly authentic W.O. Swartland wine producers.
Families across the Riebeek Valley, including 4th generation wine grape growers, have stood together over generations to protect the heritage of Swartland vineyards. They are the self-proclaimed, Guardians of the Swartland, and produce honest wines, made to be shared and enjoyed in true Swartland hospitality.
The Riebeek Valley Wine Co Tasting Emporium is open 7 days a week in Short Street, Riebeek Kasteel.
• ‘Riebeek Boutique Cellar’ above expectation
• Re-planting, Re-building and Opening Doors
• Riebeek Valley Wine Company – A story of tenacity against the odds
• Plan your return to the Riebeek Valley with this handy guide
• The inspiring story of Thembile Ntloko & his rise to success at Riebeek Cellars
• Riebeek Cellars’ Eric Mnyango Inspires with His Unquenchable Drive to Thrive