4. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
6. These Terms constitute the entire and final agreement between you and Swartland Wine & Olive Route Foundation and replaces or supersedes all prior agreements and communications with respect to the Terms included herein.
7. While we provide this website and most of its content publicly, free of charge, you are responsible for the internet connection and related costs that are necessary to access our website.
8. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable and revocable, license to access and use our website and its content at any time, solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
9. Your usage of our website does not include a right to reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit all or any part of our website without our prior authorisation.
10. You may download extracts of any content from our website for your personal use. You may link to our website from your website or social media page, and share content of our website on social media, but may not modify the content or claim that content from our website is yours. Credit to “Swartland Wine & Olive Route” as the rightful owners and “www.swartlandwineandolives.co.za” as the source of the content must always be acknowledged.
11. It is your responsibility to ensure that you access our website at the correct URL (https://www.swartlandwineandolives.co.za) and not via a malicious duplicate or redirect.
12. Your access and usage of the website today does not create any rights for you to access and use this website and its content in future. We may change its content, or remove the website entirely at our own discretion, without notice.
13. The content on this website is provided for general information purposes only. While we make reasonable efforts to keep its content up to date and error- free, we make no claims as to the accuracy, validity, safety or security of the content you find in this website.
15. We are the owner or rightful licensee of all intellectual property rights of materials used in this website – including but not limited to, concepts, know-how, data processing techniques, copyrights, patents, designs including the website look and feel, lay out, text and images, inventions, trademarks, tables and compilations of data, unless otherwise indicated.
17. We provide our website to you on an “as-is” and on an “as-available” basis. We make no claim, guarantee or warranty regarding the quality, reliability, suitability, or availability of our website or any of our services through the use of our website, or that the use of our website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
18. You agree that it is within your sole discretion to use our website and that the entire risk arising out of this use remains solely with you, and that you will indemnify us against any claim, demand, damage, costs, loss or liability related to your use of our website.
19. Swartland Wine & Olive Route, its directors and its employees shall not be liable for direct or indirect damages of any kind arising from the access or usage of our website or the purchase of any of our or any third-party products or services via our website.
The website www.swartlandwineandolives.co.za is owned and managed by Swartland Wine & Olive Route Foundation, no. 1 Kerk Street, c/o Kerk- & Voortrekker Street, Malmesbury, 7300, South Africa, Tel +27 (0) 22 487 1133, e-mail: email@example.com
Contact information displayed on our website is personal information in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act and may not be incorporated into any filing system for any purpose.